Old, married woman talks bliss...

Oh, how my heart is singing!
And it sounds just like Christina Aguilerra's version of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas".
Or that just might be what's booming from my iPad right now,
but either, way, I share her enthusiasm!

Marriage is bliss...
I know many of you are rolling yours eyes or closing out this blog or sighing with disgust right now,
but what can I say?!
Married life is everything I hoped it would be!
Granted, we are only one month in, but I've talked to some folks who wanted to kill each other after the first month, and Matthew & I are having such a BLAST!

I feel like I've left out so much of my life since my last post and that's why I could never do this blog thing professionally, but here's a summation:
Wedding Planning
Working Out
Counting Calories
Picking out bridesmaids accessories
Deciding what color shoes the flower girls should wear
Reminding my husband to get fitted for his tux every other day
Sweet pre-marital counseling with the Brewers
A wonderful wedding shower
Thank you notes
More working out
Getting waxed, plucked, microed, shaved, tanned, etc.
Freak out because I'm getting married in 4 days
Cry randomly in the mall parking lot
Gripe my mom out for no reason
Become giddy when I realize I'm getting married in 2 days!
Hang at the spa with my Mom & Bridesmaids
Laugh with bridesmaids
Cry with bridesmaids
Don't fall asleep at all the night before the wedding
Try to console my mother
Become very anxious all day of the wedding until I see Matt
Have the "first look"
Instantly become calm
Marry the most wonderful man I've ever encountered
Party hardy at our beautiful reception
Spend 8 amazing days in Cancun
Come home to countless gifts and a new future of happiness!!!!

Whoo! That's a LOT!

So, all that to say, I am back in the blogging world. We are deliriously happy. And Matt just announced via text that he misses me today; therefore, we're doing something special tonight...

Our first married grocery shopping outing!

These pictures are on Facbeook, but I feel like Betsy Lackey is pretty much the most wonderful photographer around, so I want to advertise her to EVERYONE! Her website is
www.photobybetsy.com

 

 Mom said we MUST have pictures taken at Tech.

 My darling DSW shoes. NOT comfortable!
 Our amazing photographer.
 The park by the Windmill Museum.
 You would think they'd be dead in October, but there were mosquitoes EVERYWHERE!
 Fake laugh. Fake laugh.
 Who be there? My Momma!
 Sultry...


 This is about the time where a random Freshman girl came and talked to us and was enthralled with our shoot for a good 20 minutes. Cutie!


THE END!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Official Proposal Story!!!