TGIM???



Well, as quickly as the weekend came, it has passed again.
It was a really lovely weekend, if I must say so myself.
On Friday, I was on my way to the gym to be a good, little girl,
and then I saw a very menacing storm heading towards Lbk.
So, I moved all my plants in and stayed home to avoid the hail.
And then the sky spit on us and the storm ended.
Very disappointing.

On Saturday, Matthew & I went to the Wine & Clay Festival where we were "Spotted".
I bought a lovely windchime/glass art thing and Matthew bought me a lovely ring.
He said, "Now we're engaged!"
I said, "It's on the wrong finger..."
And later that day, after singing at church, we cooked out at Ramon & Rainnie's and watched the kids pour water all over each other.

Then Sunday morning church was followed by a day at the pool with new friends and old friends, and we had a grand ole time.
Matt was LOVING holding Baby Ryder.
As sweet as it was, it was a little disconcerting to me...
He better not be getting any ideas!
I even sat with Matthew as he watched the NBA Championship Game.
GO MAVERICKS!!!
(Don't be misled by the all caps and 3 exclamation points. I'm not into basketball.)

But now it's Monday again.
woohoo
Have a good one, folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Piercings, Puppies and Push-Ups