"Burger" Boy


How odd.
I just noticed that my butt isn't near as sore today as it was yesterday, and
I even did a 2nd Spin class yesterday...
That's strange.
Anywho, my 2nd attempt at Spin was BRUTAL!
The instructor looked AWESOME, and wanted all of us to look
AWESOME as well, I guess, b/c she worked us to the bone.
I guess "Never trust a skinny cook" goes the same for fitness instructors,
"Never trust a fat instructor."
Is that rude? Sorry if it is! But you get what I'm saying, right?

Walker visited me at work today.
I love that he enjoys visiting GiGi at the office so much
even if it only means that he gets to sit on the couch eating candy
and watching "Pink Nanther".
(That's "Panther" for those of you who
don't speak 5-year-old boy.)
At one point he was sitting on the edge of the couch looking very uncomfortable.
I said, "What's up, bud?"
To which he answered my sticking out his pointer finger at me and saying,
"I've got a booger."
Thank you for the update.
At least he's got a little OCD in him and promptly got a tissue instead of the alternative which all other children deem the better option...
You know what I'm getting at.
Thus, the title of this blog, but I thought "burger" was a little more appropriate than "booger."

Well, folks, it's that time again...
WEEKEND!!!!!
My weekend is a little more full this go around, but at least I'll be spending it with my love.

Oh, and check out this new artist I love, and download his free album!
Very Indie, Rap, Worship, Acoustic/Awesome!

-GiGi. Out.-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Piercings, Puppies and Push-Ups