Spin Fever!



I am so proud of myself!
After years of writing it on my New Year's Resolution sheet,
I have finally attended my first ever Spin class!
(And this is not at all what I look like in the pic, but would definitely like to!)
I had so many great "instructors" around me telling me how high
the seat should be, where the handlebars should be, how sore I would be today, etc.
(And yes, I am incredibly aware of my tailbone today!)
It was a lot of information, but one thing I failed to catch on to was how the gear works, so after messing with it for the first 20 minutes of class, I finally figured out that Righty was Tighty!
After that, the class was brutal!
I, clearly, had brought a towel 3 sizes too small and will need to invest in a beach towel next time to catch the torrent of sweat dripping from my body!
Oh, and a water bottle with a lid that snaps open easily is NOT a good idea in the event it falls to the ground and soaks your neighbors gym bag.
Just sayin'.
But I LOVED the music and the intensity and how hard everyone around me was working.
And I have now downloaded the Spin schedule to my Desktop page.

Aside from Spin Fever, I have a heavy heart today.
Thank God for a boyfriend who responds to my urgent texts with a 90 MPH drive with his hazard lights on at 11 PM.
Poor thing thought an intruder was in the house, but NO NO, I was just being a girl and needed someone to talk to.
I love with him with all that I can muster in my fallible, fickle, human, little girl heart.
I will say it, "He completes me" (said in the lisped voice of Sid from "Ice Age")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Piercings, Puppies and Push-Ups