It's the Weekend!!!!!!


Wow, this week passed by so quickly!
And now it's the weekend!
And I LOOOOOOVE the weekends!
This one should be especially eventful.
I shall try my utmost to work out tonight and tomorrow morning and then I'll be able to feel less guilty about eating crap which usually happens on the wknd.
Why does it work like that?
And Matt & I are attending the Llano Wine & Clay Festival tomorrow which should be lovely!
And I'll be singing on praise team this weekend.
And we'll be hanging out with family enjoying laughing children, VERY warm weather, Bar-B-Q, and cold drinks.
Oh, and Matt just found out his very best friend in the whole world is moving back to Lubbock with his lovely wife and baby in the oven!
He is beside himself with joy; therefore, I am as well!


Happy Weekend to all of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Piercings, Puppies and Push-Ups