Texas Tech Club


(This is a picture of Matthew and I a month before we started dating in 2009. I think we look ridiculous. And I look ugh, yuck, poopy, granted it was June in Houston and ridiculously HOT!)

We had an appointment to meet with the events coordinator at the
Texas Tech Club today.
(Shame on whoever made that appointment prematurely!)
Let's just say we looked at a big room with tables and chairs in it.
For nothing special.
Just like to look at big, empty rooms...
And it was fantastic!
I thoroughly enjoyed envisioning what could potentially go down
in that big, empty room.
And talking plans, and dates, and food, and wine...
It was dreamy...

I think I'll enjoy this role when it's my time to take it on!
And since Matthew is a devoted b/f and reads all my blogs, I have to
be very careful what I say.
(Thanks for coming today, honey! I loved your input and how you took notes and asked questions and ordered a Jack on the rocks over lunch. Very Humphrey Bogart of you.)

I'm laughing at myself right now b/c I had to google "Rat Pack" just now b/c I have no idea who Humphrey Bogart is, but it seemed fitting.

Besides that, I am VERY sleepy right now.
For no particular reason b/c I have no children, went to bed at 10, and have been sitting in an office chair for the majority of the work day.
But I will still drag my butt to Spin class so that I can splurge on dinner tomorrow...tehehe.
Can you rack up burned calories in anticipation of a heavy dinner the next day?
Not sure if it works that way.

But tomorrow is date night.
And I love date night.
And Matt always smells soooooooo scrumptious.
And his pants and shirt are all pressed.
And his face and head are all shaved.
And I just stare at my very handsome boyfriend.
And it makes me want to be married...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Official Proposal Story!!!