Meredith Vierra


(This is a very old picture of me taken by the lovely, Ali Formby. It reminds me of when I had great hair and a best friend who was dating a very bad person. I love this picture.)

Yesterday was a very normal day which I was very grateful for.
Normal days force me to recount what I did and think of something truly inspirational to blog about.
I came up with nothing.
Except that I watched the farewell to Meredith Vierra Today show last night.
I sat and cried for at least an hour.
1. Because I missed Matt and wasn't going to see him yet again.
2. I have loved MV since the first day she was on Today 5 years ago.
3. Their farewell show to her was incredibly touching.
4. Sometimes I'm just emotional.

So, now I must get used to them announcing, "This is TODAY with Matt Lauer and Ann Curry."
It'll take time.

Oh, and my cousin cleaned my house yesterday.
Let's all take a collective SIIIIIIIIIIGH of relief that I don't have to clean this week.
Ok, you don't have to sigh with me, but what a relief!
I HATE cleaning with all the passion I can muster and paying someone else to do it for me is completely acceptable in my book.
I hope I can do it forever and ever.

Sidenote: I am so completely in LOVE with the most wonderful man EVER. An even bigger relief than not having to clean my house is knowing that I don't have to look for Mr. Right anymore. If you are a single, Christian woman then you know exactly how time-consuming and heart-investing and exhausting this process is. I implore you, like everyone else has in your life, to keep your chin up and if you're having to work your little tooshy off to get that guy's attention, he is NOT the one. If you are completely comfortable talking to a guy and don't have to put on a front and wouldn't be embarrassed to introduce him to your parents, friends, strangers, etc. than he is in the running (given that he's a Christian obviously). Just sayin'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Official Proposal Story!!!