I strongly DISLIKE Heidi Montag


Ya know, I've never watched whatever show Heidi Montag was on.
I don't even know how she got famous except for her very recent
OVERLY LARGE flotation devices she implanted along with a dozen
other unnecessary procedures, but I'm pretty sure I haven't been a fan
of hers for a while.
This morning didn't help.
"I work out 14 hours a day."
was posted on the front page of YAHOO.
My first thought was, "Oh, poor girl, she's vain AND she can't count."
But when I read the article, she said it's true.
She's been working out from 5 AM 'til 7 PM for the last 2 months
getting ready for a...
get ready for it...
POOL PARTY.
She felt she had gotten so FAT (which was an astonishing 130 pounds!) b/c she hadn't worked out for a year after her multiple procedures, but thank goodness she is now down to 103.
I know, I was relieved too.

OK, enough of that.
I really don't have a lot more to say.

Oh, except that Matt and I found a lovely find on Friday...
that's it.
No biggie. :) :) :)

(Oh, and I thought this was a cute picture. Matt, his Mom, Diane, and her best friend, Ollie just chilling on the bed after Amanda's baby shower.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Official Proposal Story!!!