Ever seen 5 people play the same guitar?

What a week! It's been so busy I haven't blogged since last Thursday,
but good thing I keep a handy-dandy Note on my phone complete with blogging ideas:
5 guitar player
Matt's spaghetti
Gay pic
Shampooing
TV
Renters
Budget blessings

That's it! Have a good day!
Just kidding!
Allow me to elaborate on this cryptic phone Note of mine...
The 5 guitar video is as follows:
Enough said b/c it's simply amazing!

Matt's spaghetti:
He surprised me last Wed. night with spaghetti a cookin' when I came home from the gym!
He prides himself in his "secret recipe" which includes eggs in his sauce...
And it was good!
The one downfall were the chunks of deer meat in the sauce.
Now, I have had a strict diet of NO red meat for about nine years up until about 3 months ago.
I just figured it was time to branch out and try some of this foreign food I'd heard so much about.
Plus, I'm pretty sure I'm severely lacking Iron.

Gay pic:
I know this might've seemed a bit "one of these things just doesn't belong here,"
but here it is:
During a gay pride parade, a church group stood on the sideline holding signs saying,
"I'm sorry for how the church has treated you."
I just thought it was great. Period.

As curious as the rest of my Note has left you,
I shall leave you with this underwear-clad man to stare at.
Good Thursday to you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Official Proposal Story!!!