Official Wedding Video!

I'm running around crazy getting everything ready for our trip!
But I wanted to share this very special video with ya'll...
Video by the talented Clayton Stringer of Stringer Productions.
Matt & I sat on the couch just crying together at how beautifully Clayton captured our Big Day!
Hope you enjoy it as much as we did...
 
Also, after watching an incredibly intense episode of Grey's last week,
I was captured by the ending song by Snow Patrol.
So, naturally, I bought their CD which was only released this last Tuesday!
Check it out here!
I know that link is to Amazon, but you can also find it on iTunes.
Thanks to my dear friend, Tyler Sisneros who gave us a late wedding gift 
in the form of an iTunes card.
These could possibly be my most favorite gift cards EVER!
Right on up there with Starbucks. & Amazon for sure.
There are countless albums I could buy everyday especially when they're on sale!
AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh!!!!!
I HAVE to share this absolutely hilarious moment with ya'll!
And Matt said as soon as it was over, "You're gonna put this on your blog, aren't you?"
ABSOLUTELY!
So, Matt & I had just finished crying our eyes out over our wedding video,
and he decided to start gloating that he "predicted" we would get the video yesterday.
Which wasn't much of a prediction, b/c Clayton said last Thursday
he'd have it to us within a week.
So, when Matt predicted Tuesday night that we would get it Wednesday, I was like "duh!"
It's either Wednesday or Thursday...
Matt claims he did not knwo Clayton had said that.
Either way, while Matt was gloating over something obviously not "gloatable",
he made the move where you do a pelvic thrust an then your arms are
extended down in a "V" accentuating your "area".
Does that make sense?
I looked for a picture, but found nothing.
Well, as he did this, he was kinda kneeling
so he ended up karate chopping his "area" himself!
He said two words of his "gloating" and then fell to the floor in pain.
Like, he was about to throw up he was hurting so bad,
and all I could do was sit on the couch curled up in a ball laughing.
And I laughed and laughed and laughed.
It's glorious when Matt's gloating turns into self-inflicted pain!
 
OK, we're off to Cancun tomorrow and I don't knwo how much blogging I'll be doing
while the sun keeps calling my name so beautifully.
See ya when we see ya!


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Piercings, Puppies and Push-Ups