Nothing like knocking out resolutions the 1st week of the year!

Over Christmas break, Matt & I sat on the couch, ate from our huge bowl of candy, and watched TV.
And every 3 1/2 monutes or so, I felt bad that we weren't being more productive.
That guilt came every 3 hours or so after the candy coma hit.
BTW: I LOVE Candaaayyyyyy!!!!!! I'm like a little kid!
But I never buy it, b/c I know it's bad, and unhealthy, blah, blah, blah.
But now, we have TONS of it from Christmas, and I can't just let it go to waste...
Ugh, such an inner battle (and outer once my pants become tighter).

Anyway, over New Years' Break, I decided we would not be unproductive on this extended weekend!
So, we did A LOT!
Like, I was pooped Tuesday morning b/c we worked so hard, but it feels GREAT!
I painted the laundry room Sat. afternoon, 


 
(as you can see, the laundry room is very dull)
Matt put together 2 sets of nightmare cabinets for the laundry room,
and hung a clothes rod in there.
Then, Sun., I decided I wanted to paint one more wall of the same room,
so I did that while Matt caught up on his football.
And then Monday, we watched Lethal Weapon 2.
B/c we had watched Lethal Weapon the day before, of course!
And then he painted the entire guest bath,



 
and I took down all the Christmas decor,
and then got my booty handed to me in Step class,
and then, with Matt's help, put all the decor in the attic.

Whew!
I'm pooped just recounting it!
But we're going to have a lovely laundry room and bathroom for guests!
Yay! I love married productivity!

I'll make sure and put up pictures of the final products!
Happy New Years, ya'll!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Piercings, Puppies and Push-Ups