For the Ladies Only!

I've been lathering a generous spread of coconut oil on my belly & boobs
for the last few weeks.
It's supposed to prevent and/or cut back on stretch marks.
I know some women get stretch marks and it just happens
and there's nothing they could do about it.
I've never had stretch marks, and I'm terrified of them!!
Apparently, it's genetic too and my Mom never got them with four kids,
so my chances look pretty good.
Either way, I was pretty sure I had found a stretch mark last night in the middle of my belly.
I "ran" into the living room
(my run is becoming more of a wog at this point),
and pointed it out to Matt.
Let's keep in mind I'm shirtless in this story.
He lovingly looks at my imaginary stretch mark,
and says it's not a stretch mark.
Plus, it was in the middle of my belly.
Not a normal starting point for a stretch mark.
He then "lovingly" looks at my shirtlessness in front of him
and starts exclaiming,
"Your boobs are so big!"
I start laughing.
"I know!!"
"And your nipples have their own zip codes!"
More laughing.
"I know!!"
It's just pretty humorous how much my body is changing,
and thankfully I'm totally OK with it so far.
He then noticed the varicose veins showing on my stomach and the random little bumps.
He said, "The book explains those things."
"What does it say about them?"
"I'm not telling you! You need to start reading your pregnancy books!"
OK, OK, I agree. I've been severely lacking in researching my body as of late.
I'm usually REALLY on top of researching the heck out of everything,
but for some reason I haven't felt the need to do so yet.
I guess I should start since my hubby knows more about my pregnant body than me!

But earlier in the evening, this happened...

And here's my 12-16 week pics! Baby's the size of an avocado!
10 more days 'til gender reveal!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Official Proposal Story!!!