Donnie Darko Ruined Bunnies For Me

Well, how was your Easter?!
I had the pleasant surprise of finding out Monday that our office was closed Friday.
Yippee!
So, Matt & I slept in 'till 11 & 11:30, respectively (which was glorious),
and then pretty much did a whole lot of nothing the rest of the day.
I did have a lovely time with the Lord in the backyard with this beast at my feet...
But then we made up for our laziness on Saturday where 
Matt built me this wonderful table for the laundry room:

And then, for fun, I painted my toenails all pretty-like.
And we went to Wal-Mart (with the rest of Lbk), and I cleaned the whole house, and watered the yard, and went to Lowe's, and Matt put up my trellises, etc.
And on Sunday, we got all dressed up to join my family at church.



It was so incredibly packed, but thankfully, we got there early for Matt to help usher.
I just wish all the ppl that come to church on Easter & Christmas would come every
other Sunday too.
It's so enlightening and refreshing to be in the house of the Lord with fellow believers.
Matt helped on the prayer team as well while hundreds of ppl went up to receive Christ.
It was pretty awesome.
(And no, that is not my child although a lady came up to me saying, "He's so cute! God bless you!")
OK, I accept the fact that I'm now old enough to have one of those myself so I didn't correct her.

Matt then watched the Masters for hours on end while I tanned & read The Hunger Games.
I just can't seem to get into the 3rd book!
Ugh!

Then, it was time for family dinner and Easter basket hunt!
 Mom went a little haywire with all the goodies.

And as we were sitting around, Walker came to show off his worm.
And in typical Neufeld fashion, the bidding started to get him to eat it.
It got all the way up to $125!
We'll pay anyone to see them eat anything we wouldn't dare touch.
Unfortunately, the pressure was too much for him.

But their hunt for Easter baskets distracted him:




Oh, and here's some pics of Ramon & Rainnie's 
2nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt a couple weeks ago.
 
And if you've seen Donnie Darko, 
you'll know why this bunny is terrifying.



Hope you have a wonderful week! 
It's my birthday week, after all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Official Proposal Story!!!