Birthday Week. Check!


Well, my birthday week was superb!

I pretty much love ANY and ALL recognition concerning and surrounding my birthday,
so when our Life Groupers placed a special Happy Birthday sign on my cookie, I was delighted!
And then when the waitress at La Diosa placed a candle in my Creme Brulee, I giggled in delight!
I filled up my day with activities which I had planned all week:
Coffee with Pops at Starbucks.
Lunch at the Texas Tech Club with Mom & Matt.
Massages with Mom.
Pedicures with Momma.
Shopping with Momma.
Came home to cupcakes from my favorite Cakery from Matt!
And then La Diosa with Randall, his g/f, Priscilla & Cyle!
 Randall sabotaged my phone...

 It was a really lovely day! Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
Oh, and here's the landscaping I've been working on at work...
Before 

After   
 



Before

                                 After


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Piercings, Puppies and Push-Ups