Productivity is My Friend



So, I realized I was quite unhappy at the beginning of the week and pinpointed it to being unproductive. I never thought my 52" would get the better of me, but it had! If I had the discipline to do it, I'd cancel my cable, but I love my Biggest Loser and Grey's too much.

By the way, Grey's season finale tonight!!!!!

So, in lieu of cancelling my cable, I've decided to cross off one To Do item on my mental checklist every evening when I get home. I don't have a stressful job, I sit on my toosh the majority of the time, and I don't have kids yet, so when I do get home I'm still pretty energetic.

For instance, Monday I cleared off my overly decorated dresser and simplified it...sooooo much nicer! And I dusted the house which had been neglected last weekend. Oh, and I attended Matt's first ever softball game. He was so excited and did so well considering he hasn't done anything minutely athletic in about 10 years (love ya, babe!)

Last night, I baked cookies for our vaca this weekend, oh and I ordered the SIMPLE Cooking Cookbook (mind you, this is the FIRST ever cookbook I have ever paid for), but Matt said the recipes in there looked sooooo good, so I shall surprise him with an amazing dinner....someday.

I'm trying to write concisely but I just tend to go on and on and on.

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so exciting to be going to Vegas with the love of my life tomorrow!

(The picture on the left is my love painting the dog run on Sunday while I laid on the hammock. It was hard work.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Piercings, Puppies and Push-Ups