Blogs Are Overwhelming!!!/Slingshot







When I started this blogging stuff, I was so excited to express my thoughts with the blogging world. I soon realized that my own thoughts were quite numerous and overwhelming to me and would; therefore, be quite overwhelming for the blogging world.

So, my new blogging goal, while I learn how to navigate this business, is to be
concise. I was recently inspired by Stephanie Nielson's blog, the Nie Nie Dialogues

She posts everyday, but it's nothing overpowering or wordy or lengthy.


Just a few lines, Relaying her day, Her thoughts.


"I can do that." I thought.
So..........here goes.............

MATT PASSED THE BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I believe his exact words were, "This is a slingshot in the right direction of our future together."


The next words I heard was, "a proposal is in the near future...I'm close to buying a ring...we need to go ring shopping again..." At least that's what I thought I heard. I might be mistaken. Drat!


All that to say......my man is on the fast track to lawyerhood and I couldn't be more proud of him!

Comments

  1. Blogging is quite a commitment, but the connections I've made have been amazing :) I'll be following along!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Piercings, Puppies and Push-Ups