Lights, Doors, and Bean Burritos

Remember the trim I was painting a couples weeks ago?
Well, it finally made it into our bathrooms!


No matter that the man we hired to install the trim left wood shavings all over our garage on one of the many days it was blowing 40 mph winds last week, decided to set my Wallflower upside down on my jewelry chest causing it to completely leak out and strip the varnish off the chest, and went to the restroom in our bathroom subsequently not flushing and leaving the seat up...But the trim looks good and  I guess, technically, that's all we paid him to do.


And then I decided I wanted a new entryway light,
so Matt slaved over installing this beaut for me...
BEFORE
AFTER

And while we were in the Home Improvement mode, we bought a new storm door...
b/c our house was looking a little out of place without one.
Matt & I LOVE doing house projects together, and it has really given him ownership of the house since it was just mine before we got married.
I love that we've found something that bonds us together so closely
and improves our home!





The dogs took an immediate liking!

And here's a couple bonus pics...
Our friend, Chris' SUPER MONSTER burrito at Freebird's which he did NOT finish...

And my darling Butterfly Baby Hurley Rae...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Piercings, Puppies and Push-Ups