Is this week over yet???!!!

Boo. boo. boo.....
Have you had one of those days where you feel unmotivated 
to brush your hair or change out of your baggy sweats much less go to work,
be productive, spend an hour at the gym, and fix dinner?
Of course you have.
We all have.
But what about one of those days that stretches out all week?!
Is this natural?
I can't remember ever feeling this lethargic.
And NO, ladies, I am NOT pregnant!
Although I do like to use that excuse anytime I feel this way...
thinking to myself, "Well, maybe I'm pregnant."
And. honestly, I wish I had that excuse right now b/c I'm feeling downright poopy!

The highlight of my whole week was getting my hair done on Monday.
Thank you, Christa Black, for this inspirational hair-color photo:

I worked out Tuesday.
Was so sore yesterday which was my excuse to NOT workout again.
Then, I wake up today and am even MORE sore!
Plus, I think my darling Hurley Rae contaminated her father
who in turn, came to work and contaminated me
b/c now when I cough my lungs burn.

So, I'm done complaining for now.
Any ideas on how to get out of this slump?!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Official Proposal Story!!!