Mid-Engagement Craziness!!!

I know, I know. It's been two whole months since I have blogged and I feel really bad about that. I'm telling you, this blogging thing still overwhelms me, but then I get such kind people telling me how much they like to read my blogs and that makes me feel so good that I keep writing...except when I don't write like I've been doing lately and then I feel bad...
So, I'm just gonna break the cycle and no longer justify my lack of writing b/c of my engagement (which has been AMAZING), thank you for asking!

But, I'm afraid I am going to talk predominantly wedding jargon, so forgive me... or enjoy,   whichever you prefer!

So, yes, I have had the most chill, stess-free, fun, enjoyable engagement than anyone I have ever encountered. After my last post, where I was having panic attacks and freaking out about everything, I have been GREAT! Oh, but I just realized that was the last thing I wrote about, so now I'm doubly sorry! Don't worry, I haven't gone and done something to myself, or Matthew, or the wedding.
I have my head on straight again.

Just kinda planning this event every second of every day and then thinking about it when I'm not actively planning it. All I have to say is, "Thank God I am an organized planner kind of person or else this would be a nightmare!"
I just finished addressing all the invitations myself, and although Matthew offered to host an "envelope-stuffing party" I asked him if I could just do it myself because I enjoyed it so much!
Am I crazy?!

But I did, I really enjoyed it. And I met with the band yesterday. And Dad's building all sorts of fun platforms and stands and things for the reception, and I picked out the music, and on and on and on. It really is endless, but I thoroughly enjoy it. And having a fiancee that actually has an opinion doesn't hurt either. And then I have a mother who is just beside herself with excitement and denial and all that goes with that...
We had a grand 'ole time last Sunday drinking cheap wine, stuffing hostess gifts and trying on my hugely uncomfrotable wedding gown. Is that normal? Are you not supposed to breathe in them? How about walking? I mean, is that important, or do you just kinda throw all that out the window with these crazy things? OK, just wondering.
So, I shall conclude by posting some of my favorite engagement pictures by the lovely Betsy Lackey. Our session and more of her work can be found at: photobybetsy.blogspot.com






















49 days and counting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Official Proposal Story!!!