Prayer Does the Body Good


I hosted a BAR Prayer Party for Matt last night at my house inviting our friends and family to cover Matt in prayer. I was so blessed by the sweet attendees and the words spoken over Matt.

We are surrounded with so much support. I've always been aware of it, but for those same supporters and family members to open their arms so willingly to Matt is overwhelming to me. It just reinstates in my mind that I have picked the right one! And vice-versa. Some of Matt's friends that date back to elementary school live here as well and have been completely welcoming of me.

I remember making a comment to Matt when he first moved here that "his people" would never really feel like "my people".

But they do.

My awesome group of supporters and encouragers have increased so much since Matt has moved here. That has to be one of the biggest blessings in life. To be surrounded by people that uplift you, support you, pray for you, and have fun with you.

So, thank you to all of the people praying for Matt over the next three days. He's excited, anxious and determined. He has studied so, so much and we have claimed over and over God's favor, peace and retention over Matt this week.

AMEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Talking to a Pregnant Woman

First Blog Ever!!!!!!!!

Official Proposal Story!!!